I just had to share this healthy recipe with you… Keto Pesto Egg Muffin WITH Collagen Protein!
Disclaimer… you do not have to be on a Keto Diet to enjoy these delicious muffins. I love these so much! I make them all of the time.
The best part about this recipe is that they are super easy to make. It only takes 5 minutes to whip up a batch!
You can also enjoy them at any time of the day.
Nutritional Value (per muffin)
|Total Carbs||1.9 grams|
|Net Carbs||1.2 grams|
Ingredients (makes 10 muffins)
- 2/3 cup frozen spinach thawed and drained (remove water)
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 1/2 cup of kalamata olives pitted chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup of feta cheese
- 6 large eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of Great Lakes Collagen Protein Powder
- You can add bacon or ham if you would like meat
Preheat oven to 175
Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk
In a second bowl, add spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives
Add pesto, collagen protein powder, salt, and pepper to eggs (this is where you would add cooked bacon or ham if you want meat)
Divide the spinach mixture evenly into the muffin pan
Pour in the eggs and pesto mixture over the top
Bake for 20-25 minutes
Remove when done, let cool and eat!
You have yourself… Keto Egg Muffins!
If you have leftovers, you can store them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
I personally make these once a week. I like to make 2 batches so we have some leftover to eat on for a couple of days.
I hope you enjoy this healthy recipe!
Thank you for trying it out.
Now it’s your turn
I hope you enjoyed this post intended for optimal health.
Now, I would love to hear from you:
Which supplement from this post are you excited to try?
Let me know by leaving a quick comment below.
For more recipes like this and other tips on how to live your best life, check out a few more of our posts!
- Optimal Living Challenge: Happiness, Wellness and Longevity
- 7 Tips On How To Live A Sober Life
- How To Encourage Your Teen To Pull Away [And Why You Should]
- TRU Niagen Review: Can You Actually Feel A Difference?
- Attention Gen X (39+) This Is Your Ultimate Guide To The Best Anti-Aging Supplements For Optimal Health