I am pretty sure it is safe to assume we all love everything about Thanksgiving. We enjoy opening up our home and cooking a delicious meal that will impress our family and friends (even your MIL). What if you could be the hostess with the mostess AND offer food that doesn’t lead to guilt and regret?
I am so excited to reveal your 2019 Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes EVERYONE Will Love!
You’ll have a beautiful table full of healthy dishes to share …
Cooking healthy dishes this Thanksgiving not only is a healthier option, but it shows your family and friends you care about them. It shows that you were intentionally looking for ways to make sure they were getting the very best out of their meal.
Sauteed Kale and Brussel Sprouts
- Juice from 2 Lemons
- 5 cups Shredded Kale
- 5 cups sliced Brussel Sprouts
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil
Start off by heating the avocado oil in a saucepan. Add brussels and kale. Sautee greens until tinder. Sprinkle with the desired amount of salt and pepper. Add lemon juice and stir. THAT’S IT! Easy breezy!
Garlic Swiss Chard and Chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 2 bunches leave chopped
- 2 cups low-sodium broth or vegetable broth or bone broth
- 6 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese optional
Sauté chard in a large skillet with olive oil. Once it is wilted, add broth. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside. Clean the skillet and heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until they are softened. Next, add in the chard and chickpeas. Then add lemon juice on top and season with salt and pepper. Add cheese then serve
Here are a few more healthy recipes from our friends!
Sweet Potatoe Casserole: https://www.fashionfaithfood.com/single-post/2019/10/16/Sweet-Potato-Casserole
Sweet Potatoes With Roasted Almonds and Coconut: https://www.fashionfaithfood.com/single-post/2019/07/30/Beauty-Boosting-Sweet-Potato
We would love to hear from you! Which recipe are you excited to try? Leave a comment below!
- Best Face Masks For Back To School Your Teen Will Love!
- [7 Simple Ways To] Understanding the MTHFR Mutation
- 2020 Top Kids Summer “Must-Haves” To Optimize Their Life (And Yours)
- For Husbands Only! Ultimate Guide On Giving Your Wife What She Really Needs…
- How To Lose Weight And Improve Your Health With Celery Juice