What is red light therapy? Red light therapy is a popular treatment used by athletes, medical professionals and inside homes to promote natural health benefits. As the studies and research increase, so are the benefits. Red light therapy is helping so many people see positive outcomes without invasive treatments or medications. The question is, how does red light therapy actually work and what are the benefits of red light therapy? This article is going to answer that question for you and more.
What is Red Light Therapy And How Does It Work?
Red light therapy is a light (of course) that is used as a way to treat muscles, tissue, skin, and many other things that we will discuss further in this blog. It uses what is very similar to infrared light. The only difference is you can see the red light and you can see infrared light. Red light therapy uses very low-level wavelengths without dangerous UV rays.
When you expose your body to red light, you are creating a biochemical effect that results in boosting the energy in your cells. This is the reason we see so many benefits form red light therapy. This causes the cells to function properly and repair themselves. That’s why red light therapy is so awesome for healing your skin, tissue, and muscles. That includes scars, wrinkles, spots, and other skin conditions. You could also notice skin firming and tightening.
What Are The Benefits Of Red Light Therapy?
People have seen such positive reactions to red light therapy. We have mentioned a few already but there are more!
- Improved memory: In several studies, people who get red light therapy on a regular bases see improvements in their mood, memory and even sleep better.
- Hair loss: Other studies have focused on how red light therapy could help with hair loss. They found that people experiencing thinning hair or even hair loss noticed thicker and longer hair when using RLT over a period of time.
- Osteoarthritis: RLT could relieve osteoarthritis pain by 50%.
- Inflammation: Red light therapy could lessen pain from inflammation.
- Fine lines and Wrinkles: Research shows red light therapy may offer anti-aging benefits to your skin and help with fine lines and wrinkles. It can also tighten ad tone your skin by stimulating new collagen production.
- Skin Damage: It can reduce the appearance of scars, burns, sun damage or other skin conditions.
Are there any risks associated with red light therapy?
Red light therapy is generally considered safe but you always want to consult your healthcare provider to make sure. There are no recorded side effects or negative reactions but you should still use with caution. Overall, this treatment is noninvasive and safe for everyone.
What Are The Best Options When Buying Red Light Therapy
There are a few ways you can get red light therapy like doctors’ offices, salons, and specialists. You can also get red light therapy in the convenience of your home. There are a few options ranging from cheapest to more on the expensive side. You want to make sure you get a safe product when choosing this option. Talk to your doctor if you’re thinking about red light therapy.
Hooga Red Light Therapy Inside Your Home:
You can spend $3000 easily! But this red light therapy device by Hooga is a great option when looking for great quality for a good price. It contains the right amount of wavelength to give you all of the benefits of red light therapy.
Hooga red light therapy is a full-body panel that includes a door mount and adjustable hanging kit so you can use it multiple ways as demonstrated in the middle picture below. It also comes with a money-back guarantee and a two-year warranty.